Be a Supporter!


Main Favorites Reviews Stats
Follow shadowman2
  • Add Friend
Age / Gender:
23, Male
Location not disclosed
All Stats >

95% of the time i'm lazy while the other 5% i'm activted

User Statshot

Community Stats
Level 13 Blank Slate
Normal Whistle
Ranked as Town Watch

Contact Info / Websites

Recent Game Medals

Advanced Lanista 10 Points Have a team of 5 gladiators Medal Stats.
Never Give Up 10 Points Lose three fights in a row Medal Stats.
Little Sparta 10 Points Win a fight with one gladiator agains 3 rivals Medal Stats.
Fearless 10 Points Complete a 3 stars quest Medal Stats.
Rank: GI 50 Points Achieve the Rank GI Medal Stats.
Golden Boy 100 Points Find all 60 unique fails Medal Stats.
Rank: TB 50 Points Achieve the Rank TB Medal Stats.
Rank: IRO 50 Points Achieve the Rank IRO Medal Stats.
SECRET MEDAL 10 Points Unlock this medal to see it's details. Medal Stats.
Rank: CA 50 Points Achieve the Rank CA Medal Stats.

Total Medals Earned: 216 (From 45 different games.)